Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day in Review - Updates, Dog Baths and Rainy Days

Wow. First I want to say, I don't think I can top yesterday's post.  It was, by far, the most successful ever.  Thank You's and Shout Out's to all the readers out there.

I wanted to update everyone on some recent developments:
First, I wanted to let everyone know, I found out my parking ticket was reversed! Justice prevailed and shone down on me from the City of Cleveland. Now the funny thing about this is I got the letter, read through it, jumped up and down in excitement a few times then read it again...It said....

"Hearing Examiner (name omitted for his protection) has gathered sufficient information to conclude the parking meter at which this ticket was issued was not in proper working condition. For this reason the ticket is reversed..."

No I am not complaining in any way, shape or form, but THE METER WAS NOT BROKEN!!!!!  It was your insufficient METER MAID who can't take the time of day to double check before they write out tickets!!!!

Now that I have gotten that out of my system and can cancel my trip to the Supreme Court of the United States of America, my second update is concerning the post I wrote yesterday about the penis picture. As I explained, I had sent the gentleman (AKA loser freak) a message saying I was not interested in seeing him.  I got a response from him today.  It simply said "So that's it?????"   I felt no response was in order.

My third update, though not really an update, is just another funny thing I said to my dog today.  It is rainy today, snow is melting and since dog owners in my neighborhood can't seem to pick up their dog's poop when they go, there are piles of this poop scattered around the grassy areas where any smart dog would like to do their business.  My snow, white little girl Chloe Darlene decided to high tail it after an errant bird today and ran through a pile of poo that seriously looked like it was from a cow or possibly small elephant. Her two snowy white front paws were covered! I made her walk through the snow for a few minutes to get as much off as possible, but they were still a "brown mustard" yellow color.  I brought her back into the apartment and started running the water in the sink to clean her off.  She struggled against me and I said quite loudly..."Well, if you hadn't stepped in poop, this wouldn't be happening now!"  It was then that I heard my new neighbor close the door....

Everyone seems blah today for some reason. I know it's rainy in Cleveland today, but it can't possibly be raining everywhere, so I won't blame it on that. A Tuesday after a Holiday perhaps?  I am a bit blah today myself, but I would like to give you a minute or two of laughs if you can handle it....this video made me cry I was laughing so hard.  I believe it is from the "3rd Annual Sister Sarah Palin Retirement Home for Tea Baggers Talent Show", but I may be wrong....




On that note, I am going to watch "Pretty in Pink".

2 comments:

Adan said...

holy crap that was funny!

amazing what the internet has on it.

gnet said...

Something about the response you said the penis picture dude said sounded way familiar. I wonder if whip it out boy and him are one in the same! He had the same reaction. Seriously! We live near each other! Message me his name.
-Jeannette