Friday, March 4, 2011

Quick Post - My 5-Seconds of Fame

For those of you who read this blog and haven't seen this yet, I was on the local Cleveland news (WKYC) today for 5 seconds this evening.  Here is the clip!

For some reason this morning I had a very big urge to give myself a conditioning treatment so my hair would look good.  Amazing how the universe works, isn't it?  I did my hair, make-up, and made sure I was looking really hot....and low and behold, I got interviewed by the news later in the day. (Not for finding the panties on the sidewalk, as my friend Laurel asked)


Looking good, right?  There was a little more in the beginning, but my camera had a small delay...oh well, you get the point and get to see me in a different light! Live and in the flesh. (Again...if anyone hot is reading this and wants to contact me, please send an e-mail to christa1024@hotmail.com)

(EDIT - I got the ACTUAL story from wkyc.com, so the delay is no longer present!)

Speaking of e-mails (tweets, texts, emails and Facebook messages as well), I have gotten tons of input about yesterday's post!  I guess you all like it when I go "all over the place" like a psycho! I got a lot of random questions, some nastygrams about being mean to FOX News and a great idea about a blog post topic.

In true Christa form, I haven't written anyone back yet or addressed any...but after talking to Chloe (my dog), we decided it would be fun (and funny) to answer a few of them here...so I will....but not today.  I want to give everyone an opportunity to ask or comment.  I was a little surprised by number of  people who did. (Thank You!!!) Oh, they can remain anonymous as well...as people who like to send nastygrams tend to like to be annoying...I mean anonymous. Just comment and choose "anonymous". I promise...I have no idea who you are.  You can also anonymously e-mail or tweet me (christamarie123) too.


One more random announcement -  You have GOT to check out this blog post from my friend Adam --- Do it NOW!  You will not regret it - Throwing Quarters

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am fairly new to reading this blog. I like it, but I have some questions:

Why do you hate Fox News? CNN sucks. Their anchors suck and you talk about CNN too much. What is the fascination?

Why aren't you in a relationship...really...would you relocate for the right person?

It seems like you aren't totally open sometimes. You start talking about something, but never go all the way. Why?

Are you ever on drugs when you write these?

I think it's funny that you call your parents Sarah and Todd. Do you think Sarah Palin is the Antichrist?

When you are a famous writer, will you still blog?

Will you answer these questions?

Peter said...

Are the things you write about true or are these fiction?

Anonymous said...

What inspired you to quit smoking? Was it one thing or many things? How are you doing with it? Any tips?

CS said...

You are hot...would you accept e-mails from chicks? If not, I will be a guy...

Jennifer said...

If you didn't have Chloe, what kind of dog would you have?

Carl said...

What's your sign? Astology sign.

Anonymous said...

I am a hater and I will remain anonymous.

Why are you so conceited? You aren't that attractive. If you really wanted to be married or have a man, you would take what you get. I say you stick with those "5" and belows because thats about where you are.

Your dog is ugly too.

You never make sense on your posts and they aren't funny. I read most today. I found this blog on google and thought it was supposed ot be good. Wrong.

Go for a different path...like working at mcdonalds.

abby said...

Its really easy to be a hater when you hide behind anonymity. Although its so common I shouldn't be surprised, it also really blows my mind when people actually take the time to write nasty things. I mean, really, get a life.

Heather said...

Christa...I love you! You ARE funny, beautiful, and a great writer! Don't let the haters get you down! So not worth your time!

Hater said...

You have two friends who support you. I am not hiding, my name is Hater. Post something else. You are all boring me.

A.D. said...

I think Hater finds your blog entertaining, that is the reason he/she reads it EVERYDAY and comments!
I sure do enjoy it, keep it up!!

adam said...

Oh the troll. Stick around the blog world long enough you pick up a troll. Best advice from one Blogger to another....don't feed the trolls.

Thanks for that link.

Picking up Women said...

Had a very big urge to give myself a conditioning treatment so my hair would look good.

Kellie said...

I didn't know your name was CHRISTIAN!!!! That reporter guy said it wrong.

@ hater....your post are boring. They are not even very creative "hates".

I think it's fun to read hater posts if they are written well and witty. Mr. Hater..your posts are mediocre at best. I challenge you to post your picture so we can all score how "attractive" you are. You are probably a 2. Have a nice day d1ck Head! :)