Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day in Review - If I Knew a Pig...I Would Hug One Today

Happy March 1st....National Pig Day.  (It is also free Pancake Day at IHOP and Beer Day....but only if you live in Iceland.) Even more exciting, it is my 1 month anniversary of NOT SMOKING!  I have only been off the M&M's for about a week though....still a little shaky in that department.  I am enjoying the Junior Mints sitting on my desk right now though....
This is a pig...not a Palin.  Don't be confused.
 
As the title of this post says, if I knew a pig...I would hug one today. I know some pig-like creatures...my mom's chihuahua Tia sounds like a pig....Sarah Palin of course...(lipstick on a pig...or was that a pittbull? In her case, we will keep pig)...pugs kind of look like pigs now that I think about it...but cute ones...I know a few pugs...Zoe is Chloe's friend so I will tell Laurel to give Zoe a hug from me today.  (As long as she isn't offended that I called her dog a pig. I love pigs!)

Zoe the Pug...not Pig sitting with "Egypt" the Gourd...not Pumpkin

Speaking of pigs, I heard Bristol Palin is writing a memoir.  I have been doing some digging around and may have gotten my hands on an excerpt of the writing.  If I can get it, I will post it here is the next few days...

My question of the day is...what can a 20 year old possibly have to put in a memoir??  I am 12 years older than she is and I have maybe a chapter or two for a memoir!  (Nothing very exciting really happens to me though and my mother has not been the Governor of Alaska.  My mom can tell you anything you would like to know about dental procedures and spoiling little dogs and children though)  Hopefully this question will be answered soon...it will be...believe me.  I have my eyes on the prize of this scoop...

Speaking of...well...no good segue here....I have to start writing another little e-book this week so I may again be MIA.  I am really trying to shuffle things.  I absolutely love blogging here, but my time has to be spent with paid work right now until I hit it big.  This one should be a blast though....all about online dating...a topic all of you regular readers know is near and dear to my heart. For new readers, you can learn about my online dating experiences here: Why I am Still Single....

I have 5 goals today...writing this post was one of them...another was getting a Shamrock Shake in celebration of my one month Stop Smoking anniversary.  Check that off too! Two goals down...3 to go...it's going to be a loooong night!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

OMG Zoe is now famous!!! And she is the cutest pug I've ever seen, even if you think she looks like a PIG!!! I'll give her a hug for you :) Great blog!! And congrats on your 1 month anniversary!!

Hater said...

I like pugs, but I hate your blog. This was a stupid post. It made no sense. You are not funny and it's sad because you try so hard.