Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend in Review - Don't Feed the Trolls , It Goes Right to the Hips!

Happy Monday, my friends! (and my enemies since you are probably reading this. I want you to have a very happy Monday as well.)  

I will say this one time and one time only - This blog and the comments on the blog are open for all.  You can love the blog or hate the blog...it doesn't matter to me. If you love it, read it, share it, talk about it to your friends... if you hate it, don't! I appreciate all the feedback.  I would, however, appreciate if people don't say my dog is ugly.  She was made special by God and cannot help that she has large ears....

Chloe = Not Ugly



I want to have fun...so I am going to share the answers to some of the questions you have asked over the weekend.  I got a ton of questions!  It was really fun to read them. Without further ado...

Q: Are you ever on drugs when you write these? 
A: I am never on drugs when I write blog posts, though I can see why you would think I was. I have been known to drink some wine while writing though.  

Q: I think it's funny that you call your parents Sarah and Todd. Do you think Sarah Palin is the Antichrist? 
A: My parents think it is funny too.  They jokingly now refer to themselves as Sarah and Todd at times. I don't think Sarah Palin is the Antichrist...I think she is an idiot. 

Q. Hey Bristol...How is Sarah and Todd today!!!!!!!
A: You are funny....

Q. Are the things you write about true or are these fiction? 
A: It's all true. I could never make this up!  I have an imagination but it's not this good! 

Q: You are hot...would you accept e-mails from chicks? If not, I will be a guy...
A: If I can't find a guy soon, I may consider it...but only if this is someone on my list....

Q: If you didn't have Chloe, what kind of dog would you have?
A: If I didn't have Chloe, I would have a cat....or a fennic fox...I would probably pick a pug, cause I love Zoe...and pigs. 

Q: Why are you so conceited?
A: Because I am a hot piece of arse, I am a television star, I am freaking hilarious, I have a beautiful dog, I make amazing food, take gorgeous photos, have awesome hair, have the most bright blue eyes that people get lost in, write poems that make people cry, have an impeccable taste in music, quit smoking all by myself, and take 2 "I am better than you" pills each morning.

Q. Why do you watch CNN? Why do you hate FOX News? (This is probably a boring answer until the end)
A: Let's start with FOX News...seriously, I realize that FOX News has a big following...for someone who has a more conservative outlook on news, politics, etc, I believe in their right to watch it. For my real answer...it sucks, plain and simple. This is my opinion -   It is totally biased, their anchors/hosts make me want to throw things at my television, they LIE, they have Sarah Palin on way too much, I don't like Greta Van Susteren's plastic surgery results  and get a little scared when she is on screen, (like I need my childhood blankie scared) and just the mention of the network gives me heartburn and nausea...

Now CNN - In all honesty...I only started watching CNN because I thought Anderson Cooper was hot...that was years ago. I also have an old man crush on Wolf Blitzer and think Jack Cafferty is hilarious. (I am watching it right now...He seriously just said Sarah Palin can't see India from her house!!! Pure old man comedy)   If I went with what I fully believe, I would probably watch MSNBC all the time...however, they are very left leaning...and though I go for that, and definitely watch it, I try to be responsible and get a less leftist view of the world and feel CNN is a little more in the middle than extreme left or extreme right. If I get real honest...I actually only watch CNN in the mornings (when Golden Girls isn't on)/afternoon...unless there is someone great on Piers Morgan Tonight I want to see...

(If you skipped the FOX News vs CNN rant above, join us here...If I sent you a special "Are you Mentioned Message", you are mentioned down here!)

 I want to leave you today with some words of coded wisdom from me to you...ok...from me to my favorite "Hater". If you are not the "Hater" you may stop reading if you wish...you may also just want to figure out where my brain is going with this, if you are someone who likes mysteries and code...

I will always fight for the voice of an angel that touches my soul, England is where my heart lies. 
Effects that go far beyond notes on a page and transport a mind across time and space. 

I will always cheer for the one who unexpectedly entered my dream, in auburn and blue. Fear stands in the way and the unknown looms. I push away and still the universe makes it happen. I wait for the sign from the south. Discretion is mandatory.

I will always soar when adversity appears. I have never walked the same path as others. Though others think they know whats right, I feel the direction I need to travel. Coins fall from cups.

I will always stand against the cold and empty wind. I will report what I see and know, bringing cheer to some, terror to others, all with the same words. We all have a place, mine is set, is yours?








4 comments:

Peter said...

Hey! Thanks for answering my question! That was cool of you. Interesting stuff at the end.You have the wheels in my head turning. I think I figured some out already.

Hater said...

Are you on some sort of psychedelic? No one cares about what you think about anything.

Heather said...

Great Post Christa! Had me chuckle out loud again, AT WORK! Which then I was looked at like I was crazy!!! Hahaha!

Cletis said...

Crista, where did you get the words in blue? Are they yours? Send me the post we talked about so I can put it up Sunday. Include what you want me to say about you and your blog for attribution. Your story is ready. Trying to figure out the best way to get it to you...to allow easy understanding.