Friday, February 11, 2011

Day in Review - No Post Today....I am Meditating....

Since I need a huge mental break, I will spend the remainder of the evening finishing my work, writing my "Wanted Ad" and watching the DeGrassi Marathon on Teen Nick (Yes, I know...I am 32...don't remind me)

Please enjoy this video in my absence...It is her birthday today...



This is what I have so far for my Wanted Ad:

Wanted: Valentine. Please know how to spell. Please be taller than me. (I am 5'5") Please have the philosophical views of Dave Matthews, the political views of Sherrod Brown and the sense to know when to hold em' and fold em' like Kenny Rogers. (Please do not look like him) I am looking for someone to prove to me that all men are not the same. If you send a picture of your penis I will not talk to you any more.


What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmmmm...sherrod brown is my senator...and I'm going to have to disagree.

But I like all the other stuff.

Cletis said...

You absolutely kill me. My wife, Old Blue, is also a fan. I'm working on your story.

Cletis said...

Got the story edited. Maybe one more time and we can post it on Creative Sunday if that's good for you. I'll send it along soon. Update your blog. I'm going through withdrawl.